Have you ever wondered who’s the guy behind the computer screen making all the magic happen? Let us introduce you to Nathan – or as we like to call him “Mr. Fix-it”.
Nathan has been with In-House Advertising for 8 years now! Wow, time flies!! With over 20 years of experience in graphic design, web design, video/audio production, and IT maintenance (this last specialty may not have been his choice… but as you may know – “majority rules”. Ha!)
As the Creative Director he wears pretty much every hat on the market – and looks good doing it. If you’re struggling with an idea or need a boost of creative inspiration, Nathan is your man. With that being said, he’s basically never allowed to leave us.
If you feel you want to know even more about Nathan … check out some of the “must-know” interview questions we asked him.
- What is the one thing you cannot resist? Cheesecake
- Where is the best place you’ve traveled and why? Hawaii!! I went with my wife’s family to see all of the islands for a once in a lifetime trip.
- What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had? Worked at Pet Smart for a bit after moving to Nashville. I got the job because I was raised on a farm and not afraid to touch poop.
- Favorite Movie? Super Troopers
- If you could have any superpower what would it be? To be invisible
- When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? An animator for Disney
- What is something you learned in the last week? Kirk Cousins is not worth 84 million dollars
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Playing or creating music
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning up after my wife. She’s a walking tornado when she gets home.
- Toilet paper: over or under? Over! Are you some kind of animal??
What are 3 words you’d use to describe In-House Advertising? Fun, Creative, Family