Designing and developing websites for most people would be equivalent speaking a foreign language, backwards; but, lucky for us, that’s where this gem comes in to play. Let us introduce you to Kendal ‘everything revolves around my dog and you better like it’ Christenson.
From exceptional, innovative design and layout, to functionality and user experience, Kendal is the wiz of all-things web related. Kendal’s been a part of our In-House Advertising team for almost 2 years now! And man does it show! With 5 years of experience dabbling in all things web and design – she’s lightyears ahead of her time!!
If you’ve had the pleasure of meeting Kendal, then you already know she’s a super chill, matter of fact, and brutally honest woman (so be careful what you ask her, ha!). If you haven’t met Kendal yet, we’re sorry, but you’re missing out and we highly suggest checking out her blog post … (and even if you do know her …. You definitely haven’t heard it all) — She’s hilarious! So read on!
- What is the one thing you cannot resist? Bar food. Wings, French fries, cheese curds, pizza, nachos… the works.
- What is your greatest fear? For my dog, Mila, to realize she’s too talented for her current lifestyle and hitch-hike to Vegas.
- Where’s your favorite place to be? Anywhere that isn’t in front of a computer screen
- Favorite Movie? Step Brothers
- What’s one thing that terrifies you? My co-workers would eat worms for money.
- Tell us something that might surprise us about you? I hate sitting still for extended periods of time.
- What is something you learned in the last week? That we typically only think of our pets contracting Lyme Disease, but humans can also contract the disease. (can you tell I love my dog?)
- Celebrity crush? Gordon Ramsey. I like a man who can cook!
- Favorite word? Actually.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? It would be pretty cool to fluently speak more than one language.
What are 3 words you’d use to describe In-House Advertising? Up-and-coming, research driven, exploratory.