Do you have a super talent that you’d like to share with us? We are always looking at expanding our team in the advertising world! Fill out the information to the right & attach your resume. We’ll let you know if we think you may be a great fit for us.
Some talents include: copy writing, graphic design, web design, social media, video production and sales.
FULL TIME PROJECT MANAGER
The Project Manager works with the client service team to manage all marketing communications for assigned clients. Involved from new business meetings and pitches through project completion, the Project Manager is responsible for initiating proposals and project plans with client partners, then guiding the project through development and creative to ensure flawless execution. The Project Manager is the liaison between the client and the agency creative team. An effective problem-solver on a day-to-day basis, the project manager must be adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities.
The Project Manager requires superior project management skills. S/he must be a conscientious team player and a good organizer. This person also demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications skills. The Project Manager is a creative problem solver, exhibiting initiative and a take-charge attitude.
As a highly strategic creative boutique agency, In-House Advertising understands how game-changing, category-killing creative work emerges from powerful insights that are properly driven through complex multi-channel executions by motivated project leaders like you.
- Highly-competitive Salary
- Equity/Profit-sharing Program
- Liberal PTO Program (including summer hours year-round)
- Health Benefits
- Decent coffee
- Smart, fun, passionate, ass-busting colleagues
- We don’t do weekends (or many late nights)
QUALIFICATIONS / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- 3 + years of advertising agency experience required
- Acts as the primary client contact for assigned projects, developing relationships with clients and working closely with them to learn their business and communication needs
- Works closely with all agency department staff to develop and implement strategic project plans.
- Has a thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes.
- Proactively gathers the necessary information to plan and implement each client project.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
If you qualify for this opportunity and are looking to grow in a collaborative, fast-paced, high-performance environment with plenty of career potential. Please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time