Do you have a super talent that you’d like to share with us? We are always looking at expanding our team in the advertising world! Fill out the information to the right & attach your resume. We’ll let you know if we think you may be a great fit for us.
Some talents include: copy writing, graphic design, web design, social media, video production and sales.
See below for current openings:
Do you want to create impactful, useful and engaging video to deliver stories to a vast audience?
Are you excited by the thought of making real and measurable visual impacts on customers’ lives while opening new doors for a small, elite marketing team? If so, come apply at In-House Advertising and Consulting.
In-House Advertising and Consulting is searching for an exceptional Video Editor with outstanding skills to bring creative intuition, technical prowess, project management and great communication to our video production team. You will take on a pivotal, exciting and dynamic role in a fast-growing, regional advertising company.
We create everything from television commercials, to product videos, to company brand videos for recruitment and on line purposes.
As part of the video production team, the Video Editor will work closely with clients, consultants, content managers and graphics. We are looking for quick study who has a passion to evolve and is a skilled and tenacious creative to fill this role and join our quickly growing team.
- Execute basic and complex videos, audio and color grading, utilizing industry-standard hardware and software
- Communicate and problem solve with leadership to efficiently create high-quality video content
- Edit a variety of projects, including: case studies, research, in-house, marketing, point of purchase, commercial, documentary, pitches, etc.
- Work with management to maintain and enforce best practices
- Consistently deliver a number of successful solutions and high quality work to clients on time
- Transport, set up, operate production equipment, including; cameras, audio, lighting and grip, audio for location and studio production
- Operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video equipment and other production equipment
- Capture b-roll footage in agency and on location
- Record and edit voiceover tracks
- 3+ years proven experience working as a Video Editor/ Videographer is required.
- Strong understanding of digital trends, cinematography and editing principles; with an ability to tell a cohesive story.
- Experience working in a creative/agency environment is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of HD cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques.
- Considerable experience executing creative, narrative and mixed format edits to a high standard.
- Knowledge in Apple Final Cut X, Adobe Premiere, Apple Motion, and Adobe After Effects is a must.
- Knowledge in sound design software such as Adobe Auditions, Logic, or ProTools is a plus.
- Idea generation – the ability to consistently contribute new, innovative ideas that are on brand and on brief.
- A good understanding of best practice for pre-production – storyboarding and script development.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
In-House Advertising and Consulting is hiring a Senior Bookkeeper. The ideal candidate has 5 years or more of bookkeeping/accounting experience, excellent written and oral communication skills, planning and management experience, a strong work ethic and superb problem-solving abilities. This position offers excellent benefits at a fast-paced, professionally challenging, supportive and collegial environment at one of the areas fastest growing communications firms. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Planning, organizing and managing daily workload to ensure that invoices, payables and receivables are achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
- Inputting accounting data into Quick Books with speed and accuracy, while maintaining company procedures in line.
- Managing weekly and monthly accounts payables processes, while maintaining company procedures.
- Investigating and answering queries arising from clients, vendors, colleagues, or management.
- Entering daily client payments into accounting software (Quickbooks)
- Review Accounts Receivable report and update any past due balances.
- Review monthly P&L, identify any inconsistencies and report them to direct support.
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Maintain complete filing system to support financial records.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks.
- College degree in finance/accounting or equivalent experience
- Experience in bookkeeping/accounting
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Can work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Positive attitude and a focus on solutions
- Shows personal initiative and independence
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Quickbooks (or similar accounting software)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Be able work in a busy office environment that demands high levels of concentration while coping with frequent interruptions
- Keeps information confidential and effectively communicates need-to-know information.
- An amazing work environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including paid vacation, health insurance and 401k
- Local gym membership
- An opportunity to be an integral part of a growing company